Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Proposals Specialist/AnalystJob ID 69130BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
We are currently looking for a Proposal Specialist to be based in UK. The role can be office based in Uxbridge or homebased anywhere in the UK.
The Proposals Specialist’s role will be to write compelling proposals, which will include drafting and strategically evaluating proposal budgets. In addition they will:
- Assist with the overall management of the proposal process, including coordination of all key operational areas, preparation of text and budgets, and review for basic proposals.
- Ensure smooth transition of awarded proposals to the Contracts Team, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to text and budgets for newly awarded projects.
- Under the direction of Pre-Sales management, will provide overall management for the proposal process n some cases.
- Previous experience in proposal development or strong experience using excel as an analytical tool
- Experience in a CRO/Life Sciences environment desirable
- Contribute to internal strategy meetings
- Participate in client meetings
- Negotiation skills
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases)
- University Degree preferably in Life Sciences
- Fluent in English, oral and written
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs