Medical Sciences Opportunities at PAREXEL
Scientific Data Solutions Architect & Program DirectorJob ID 51130BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
- Understand scientific data (SD) study requirements followed by the design, planning, implementation and management of those scientific-data enabled aspects of study delivery for SDO internal customers / project teams.
- Review the project proposal/budget (presales) and project contract/exhibits (post ward) to ensure SDO provided services are appropriately scoped and budgeted. Manage these aspects of project scope / changes in scope in concern with the CRS / PAC or MSS project lead through-out the duration of the project. .
- Manage the set-up of the SD-enabled components of project delivery; oversee request for any SD-required resources; review proposed team members for suitability and manage any project team changes throughout the duration of the project.
- Work with the CRS / PAC or MSS Project Manager (if assigned) to incorporate SD-specific project plan elements into project planning documents where appropriate (Roles and Responsibilities, WBS, Project Plan, Communication Plan, Risk Analysis, and training.
- Review initial SD budget components provided by Project Financial Analyst, request any project specific adaptations.
- Review and finalize project metrics impacted by SDO delivery with Project Financial Analyst and Project Manager.
- Lead the SD-centric discussions during internal and client kick-off meetings, ensuring the SDO scope of the project is well understood by the Sponsor, project team and all supporting functions
- Lead the SD-project components such that they are completed within budget, schedule and according to contract specifications.
- Proactively take action where required to maintain SD-project deliverables using management information provided by the Project Manager and Project Financial Analyst.
- Pro-actively communicate with the client ensuring the client has all the information required on progress and status (risk analyses, contingency plans, technical information, significant changes of any kind etc) of the SD-enabled aspects of project delivery; provide pro-active decisions /solutions and how the scientific data objectives are being-- or should be--achieved.
- Oversee all administrative closeout procedures are completed for SD project components.
- Participate in end of project meeting to ensure lessons learned information is documented and passed on via appropriate channels and within the SDO.
- Attend team meetings on a regular basis with project team to ensure SD project objectives are met; ensure the on-going communication to team members of the SD scope of work, timeline and project goals, technical information, and input from client throughout the project including significant changes in resourcing, scope of work and timelines.
- Lead regular meetings/calls with client for SD-study components if required to ensure they are fully informed of project progress, pro-active decisions / solutions and how the project objectives are being achieved.
- Organized with excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus (internal and external).
- Experienced in technical and operational project management, planning and budgeting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead a decentralized team.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong tactical skills.
- Strategic and long-term project planning.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive late-phase / RWE-oriented clinical research experience in both interventional and observational study contexts, with at least 8-10 years of global project management experience in roles of increasing seniority/accountability.
- In depth understanding of scientific data application across the clinical research spectrum inclusive of corresponding data access/acquisition requirements, study delivery processes, technology selections and project team resource configurations.
- Proven ability to efficiently and effectively assess a Sponsor’s evidence generation needs and assemble a multi-disciplinary team capable of creating leading and innovative research solutions which leverage scientific data in the service of Sponsor requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to apply scientific data-enabling processes and technologies to support research hypotheses and/or overcome clinical research challenges inherent in any given study design.
- Experienced in budgeting and cost evaluation of scientific data processes and technologies.
- Familiarity with data and privacy regulation and policy around the world which impacts the utilization of real-world data across the clinical research spectrum.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Advanced degree preferred (Masters’ degree in life sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics, public health or equivalent).
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs