Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Feasibility and Proposal Specialist (Solutions Architect DCT)Job ID 61826BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
The Solutions Architect, Patient Innovation Center (SA, PIC) position is a unique role at Parexel.
In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to support Solutions Consultants (SCs)/Integrated Solutions Strategists (ISS), Client Relationship Directors and PIC colleagues in accurate creation of Decentralized Clinical Trial (DCT) strategies to enhance the patient experience.
To accomplish this, the SA, PIC will act as a Parexel expert in DCT vendor capabilities, the regulatory landscape, and budgeting, guiding colleagues to ensure accurate proposals are created.
With a “can do” attitude, they will ensure that Parexel’s DCT strategies are of the highest quality and meet client expectations, driving Parexel’s goal of becoming the top CRO in DCT implementation.
- Support SCs/ISS in developing DCT strategies that:
- decrease patient burden (practical, financial and/or geographical)
- are operationalizable based on vendor capabilities
- comply with local regulatory requirements
- comply with local data privacy rules
- are accurately budgeted
- Provide guidance to SCs/ISS, Proposal Managers and Procurement to ensure accurate scoping of DCT services with vendors
- Assist with vendor selection based on study requirements
- Create tools and materials to support consistent and accurate decision-making with scoping, budgeting and strategy creation
- Collaborate with other members of the PIC to build and maintain a DCT proposal text library
- Support Feasibility and SCs/ISS with determining impact of decentralization on reduction in study timelines, cost, patient compliance and/or number of sites required
- Maintain deep understanding of the current business offering and stay current on all aspects of business intelligence.
QualificationsWhat we expect from you:
- Passion for improving the patient experience in clinical trials
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, particularly when sharing rationale for decision making
- Patient and client-focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Strong command of written and spoken English language
- Previous sales, proposals and/or strategy creation experience. Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry background preferred
- Experience in a relevant clinical research role, e.g. proposal management
- Basic understanding of all aspects of project lifecycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Understanding of/prior experience with budgeting tools
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharma or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs