Clinical Trial Operations Opportunities at Parexel
Clinical Trial Operations
Associate Director, Patient Recruitment - Home BasedJob ID 61355BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
• Manage and oversee team activities including appropriate resourcing of staff, staff assignments, and quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of project deliverables.
• Meet and aim to exceed client expectations by recruiting, retaining and developing a skilled, experienced and motivated team.
• Maintain an agreed level of productivity/billability and staff turnover.
• Participate in and contribute to Project bids, including client presentations.
• Meet client and business needs to have all projects optimally resourced with suitably experienced staff.
• Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by efficient execution of their project in line with project plan.
• Meet percentage of travel and billability guidelines for staff as appropriate.
• Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the appropriate Project Team Members.
• Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Management/Project Leadership/Leads to keep project on time and within budget.
• Ensure that ongoing/revised project documentation and correspondence is accurate and complete.
• Support team members to improve their efficiency and effectiveness at prioritizing work and improving performance evidenced by the work produced, client feedback, audit results and QC measures.
• Provide technical support to team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties.
• Check quality of team deliverables (e.g., on site visits, Central File documentation) and take appropriate remedial action.
• May be responsible for own assignments as project team member. This includes taking the role of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of own deliverables.
• May be responsible to coordinate client or account activities for department or function.
• May serve as GMBA for a location or country.
• May manage employees from multiple disciplines (e.g., in smaller countries) and act as role model for location.
• Demonstrate leadership within department, function or location. This includes taking an active role in departmental, functional or location activities (e.g., management meetings), ensuring employees adhere to corporate policies and following up with management as appropriate.
• Prepare and submit weekly study specific status reports to Project Team, Sponsors and management and attend project team meetings.
• Serve as an ongoing liaison with Project Team, Sponsor and management regarding performance of direct reports.
• Train and mentor junior staff.
• Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
• Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects.
• Ability to manage and motivate direct reports
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions).
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead a virtual global team as required
• Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharma or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
• Competent in written and oral English.
Minimum Work Experience
• Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research.
5-10 years of Patient Recruitment Experience
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs