Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Business Analytics ManagerJob ID 75737BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
- Generate solutions to business problems: Gather requirements, research alternatives, and analyze data to develop insightful conclusions.
- Develop statistical models for advanced and predictive analytics.
- Trusted advisor for stakeholders: facilitating the prioritization of projects, requirements, and support issues among competing business interests.
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation.
- Work in conjunction with functional leadership and other business users, acting as a liaison between technical and business teams in the use of systems, dashboards, data visualizations, analytics and other tactical optimization solutions.
- Process and Project Management - Prioritizes, sets expectations and works in an efficient and disciplined manner. Holds oneself and others accountable to follow processes and deliver expected results
- Analytics and Problem Solving - Ensures data accuracy and integrity of team deliveries. Guides detailed analysis to anticipate and solve problems, including involvement of cross-functional resources, as required
- Strong understanding of operational and profitability drivers
- Expert in Excel / SQL / VBA / Data Visualization Tools like Spotfire, PowerBI, etc.
- Expert in the use of query and reporting analysis tools
- Strong experience in PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistics at an intermediate level and prior experience conducting statistical analysis
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced, matrix environment
Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (technology, business administration and economics, biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent qualification
- 7+ years in reporting and analytics
- Previous experience in Financial reporting and analytics preferred
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs