Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Clinical Finance Analyst II - Site Payments - FSP / Sponsor DedicatedJob ID R0000008947 Southeast - Remote - United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
The Clinical Finance Analyst II (CFA II) is responsible for Clinical financial and accounting processes, such as:
- processing invoices and payments to investigators and vendors; reconciling payments with sites, vendors and corporate Finance
- creating reports for corporate Finance and Development departments, and
- ensuring current insurance information and documentation is conveyed appropriately to the insurance broker
- Reports to Functional Service Provider (FSP) Line Management with day-to-day direction from the Client.
- Liaises with cross functional lines as appropriate.
- Processes approvals and payments for invoices submitted by sites/vendors/clinical research organizations (CROs)
- Ensures payments are within contractual agreements
- Ensures appropriate coding processes are followed for efficiency and consistency
- Identifies out of balance accounting records and reconciles with site/vendor/CRO and the finance department
- Communicates directly with the site and vendors to resolve invoice differences
- Conducts Quality Control process reviews and remediates, as needed
- Maintains the clinical financial database
- Ensures documentation is maintained to support an audit trail in the accounting system
- Supports the Clinical relationship with Finance
- Interfaces with Accounting for the close/reconciliation process
- Serves as the Clinical Finance representative for study teams
- Provides data for clinical trial forecasting and budgeting process
- Ensures current insurance information and documentation is conveyed appropriately to broker
- Anticipates clinical trial budget revisions due to out-of-scope services, enrollment delays, etc.
- Processes financial termination/closure of study sites
- Processes monthly clinical dashboard
- Provides actual costs budget analysis
- Manages special projects, as required
- Completes assigned training, including general training requirements, Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), system, and process-related training
- Adheres to appropriate quality documents, to applicable Policies, SOPs, Training Guides, and processes
- Demonstrates commitment to Parexel’s FSP Mission, Vision, and Values, and Parexel’s “We Care” Core Values
Education and Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and preferably in accounting or a related financial discipline
Skills and Experience:
- Four (4) or more years of financial experience including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable or related experience in a biotech, CRO, finance and/or legal environment
- Experience with a payment system and processes
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated detail-oriented skills
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Experience with financial analysis preferred
- Knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) preferred
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/International Council on Harmonization (ICH), and European Clinical Trial Directive preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs