Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Trial Initiation Specialist (FSP)Job ID 69926BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP. We provide biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented professionals to accelerate the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
· Preparation of routine trial initiation documentation, including global site budgets within Fair Market Value based upon protocol design, industry benchmark data and clinical trial team feedback
· Represent Global Site Budgets and Payments on Clinical Trial Teams during trial initiation and to be a single point of contact for budget development responsibilities
· Support Global Clinical Trial Operations with budget process expertise and study specific support to ensure global standardization of Global Site Budgets and Payments deliverables
· Collaborate with Global Clinical Trial Operations to support continuous process improvement and compliance in the spirit of what is best for the business
· Embrace the philosophy of holistic trial initiation support and streamline tasks to initiate trials within industry leading performance cycle times, unwavering quality and operational efficiency
· Bachelor's Degree preferred, minimum High School Diploma/GED with commensurate experience
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in clinical research setting for Bachelor's Degree, four (4) years for Associates Degree or eight (8) years for High School Diploma/GED
· Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word and Excel
· Clinical trial site ready process familiarity or expertise specifically in site budgets and site payments
· Ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
· Ability to analyze, interpret, and solve operational issues associated with trial initiation documentation and planning within the MSD environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent project management and organizational skills
· Strong leadership skills in a virtual, culturally diverse environment
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs