Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
FSP Solutions Content StrategistJob ID 82726BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
As one of Parexel's FSP Solutions Content Strategist you will be responsible for leading, influencing and developing compelling proposal/bid responses for assigned customer related documents, in partnership with FSP Solutions Consultants, Commercial and Operational Leaders, and Proposal Managers. Proactively identify response gaps and solutions to ensure that responses reflect the customer-oriented strategy and solution. Develop high quality, concise messaging, highlighting key differentiators and a winning strategy that aligns to our business and customer objectives.
- Responsible for content development in customer related documents aligned with branding parameters.
- Develop concise and persuasive content in a range of mediums, aligning with customer and Parexel goals, from concept to creation.
- Ability to resolve conflicts/remove barriers necessary to produce the highest-quality documents.
- Lead special projects that support communications or initiatives in support of FSP leadership.
- Work collaboratively with the FSP Solutions Consultant to develop compelling proposal/bid content aligned to the customers and Parexel objectives
- Ensure that the bid strategy is clearly conveyed, and the final document achieves its goals.
- Seeks continuous input and insight from both internal and external sources to highlight company differentiators and innovation.
- Develop deep customer knowledge to align Parexel FSP with customer objectives and needs
- Form in-depth understanding of all functional areas and service offerings to aid in the formulation of robust bid responses and content.
- Other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills, as well as a team-oriented approach.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strengths in both strategic thinking needed to win new FSP business and also detail orientation to ensure accurate writing documented
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience
- Expert knowledge of the drug development process.
- Strong experience and knowledge of FSP business
- Proposal development and writing experience.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm to understand the needs of customers.
- Translate complicated themes into simple, client-oriented messaging.
- Ability to challenge the status quo to formulate new and compelling ideas.
- Strong customer service focus with a high level of personal responsibility and quality.
- Strong project and process management skills.
- Ability to comfortably engage with senior organizational leaders.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, work independently, as well as work as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to envision how content should optimally be presented.
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines on several projects with specific and unique requirements, while providing attention to detail and high-quality work.
- BA/BS or Master’s Degree in life sciences, marketing, communications, business administration or a related discipline.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs