Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client and site satisfaction.
As a CRA at Parexel, you‘ll be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter—people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients. Explore opportunities within our core Clinical Development, Biotech, or Functional Service Provider (FSP) teams below.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"The last 4.5 years I had a steep learning curve and I am still learning via on-the-job challenges and solid management feedback. Next to my personal growth, I also enjoy our open atmosphere and the great collegiality."Stefanie – Sr Clinical Research Associate
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
The Manager is responsible for the oversight of a team or group. This includes ensuring successful performance and delivery of his/her direct report’s project deliverables, on time with high quality. The Manager is responsible to resource client projects with suitably developed professionals and to retain and develop these professionals within PAREXEL. The Manager may also be part of a project team and be responsible for successful delivery of his/her own project deliverables, on time with high quality. The Manager is responsible to promote new business by participating in project bids and client presentations as appropriate. The Manager is responsible to provide clinical consultation to project teams as needed. The Manager works independently, under supervision of the Senior Manager, Associate Director or Director.
Project Delivery Management and Oversight:
- Monitor performance by close interaction with project leadership/functional leadership and ensure that ongoing/revised project documentation and correspondence is accurate and complete.
- May be responsible for own assignments as project team member. This may include but not limited to taking the role of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of own deliverables, generating study specific status reports for study teams, Sponsors and/or management, and attend project team meetings as required at the project level.
- Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Management/Project Leadership/Leads to keep project on time and within budget.
- Manage and oversee team activities including appropriate resourcing of staff, staff assignments, quality control and efficiency of project
- Where assigned, produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction
with appropriate Project Team Members, including but not limited to
facilitating appropriate resource identification and assignment, and
monitoring resource needs throughout the project as needed.
- Serve as an ongoing liaison with Project Team, Sponsor and
management regarding performance of direct reports.
Performance Management, Staff Development and Talent Management:
- Provide technical support to staff to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties
- Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by efficient execution of their project in line with project plan by conducting quality check of deliverables (e.g., on site visits, Central File documentation) and take appropriate remedial action
- Meet and aim to exceed client expectations by recruiting, retaining and developing a skilled, experienced and motivated team
- Manage and develop the staff to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives through training, mentoring and allocating staff according to their ability
- Support staff to improve their efficiency and effectiveness at prioritizing work and improving performance evidenced by the work produced, client feedback, audit results and QC measures
- Participate in formal staff review processes e.g., performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
Client Management and Business Development:
- Where appropriate, may be tasked support efforts for generating business leads (client networking, public speaking, etc.)
- Where appropriate, may participate in and contribute to Project bids, including client presentations
- Where appropriate, may be responsible to coordinate client or account activities for department or function
- Where appropriate, take appropriate action following regular feedback sessions from client’s technical groups
General Operations and Functional/Business Unit Management:
- Participate in and/or champion the implementation of PAREXEL and department system/standards improvement activities
- Maintain an agreed level of productivity/billability and staff turnover
- Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g., timesheets, training, travel expense claims). Travel as needed.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Maintain a working knowledge of, and assure compliance with, applicable ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practices, Regulatory Agency requirements, PAREXEL SOPs, and where applicable, sponsor SOPs.
General Administration, Manage Personal Competencies and Role Modeling:
- May manage employees from multiple disciplines (e.g., in smaller countries) and act as role model for location. May serve as GMBA for a location or country
- Demonstrate leadership within department, function or location. This includes taking an active role in departmental, functional or location activities (e.g., management meetings), ensuring employees adhere to corporate policies and following up with management as appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate direct reports.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research with strong understanding & knowledge of clinical trials environment.
- Current or previous line management/leadership experience preferred.
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification or relevant clinical other equivalent experience.
United StatesView Map
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs