Medical Sciences Opportunities at Parexel
Medical Director - Oncology and/or HematologyJob ID post-40024701 USA - Any Region - Home Based
During the last five years, Parexel has participated in more than 1,000 Oncology and Hematology clinical projects. The range of services includes compound clinical development planning, collaboration with feasibility, protocol writing or optimization, medical monitoring and pharmacovigilance. Parexel has global presence in every phase of clinical research and expertise in virtually every indication and mechanism of action, including novel Immuno-oncology agents, cellular based therapy, and cancer stem cell targeted treatment. Join our growing team of Oncologists/Hematologists and make a difference in the lives of patients searching for more effective and better tolerated cancer therapies.
We are currently seeking Board Certified Oncologists and Hematologists to join Parexel as Medical Directors.
As a Medical Director at Parexel, you will provide medical monitoring for assigned projects, function as medical representative on the project team, provide medical consultation as required or requested to client/sponsor or to other Parexel service groups, and assume the role of Senior Technical Lead in selected circumstances.
In addition, you will also:
- Review all individual adverse experience reports for accuracy and clinical importance, and characterize their relationship to the study drug, severity and seriousness.
- Provide reports to FDA or other regulatory agencies and the sponsor on a periodic and regular basis, summarizing adverse experiences as required by FDA or the sponsor, depending on the contract.
- Review data listings of safety data, including adverse experiences, laboratory data, and vital signs data, to establish the presence or absence of abnormal trends, and if noted, follow up as appropriate with the project team, sponsor, investigator, and FDA.
- Review documents written by various Parexel divisions for safety issues.
- Review coding of adverse events and concomitant medications for accuracy and consistency.
- Provide support for the preparation of clinical protocols, integrated clinical and statistical summary reports, journal articles, and other documents for clients/sponsors or in conjunction with clients/sponsors and in conjunction with other Parexel divisions.
- Attend and present material, as requested, at meetings within Parexel as well as extra-company.
Successful applicants will be Board certified in Hematology and/or Oncology with extensive clinical experience. Experience as a Physician in Industry or as a clinical trial investigator is a plus.
@20% travel is required
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs