Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Patient Recruitment Lead / Senior Patient Recruitment Lead - HomebasedJob ID 71792BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
• Strong computer skills, including MS-Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Sound problem solving skills
• Effective time and task management in order to meet project deliverables
• Experience developing timelines and delivering projects on schedule
• Able to take initiative and work independently
• Ability to successfully work in a decentralized/remote team environment
• Client focused approach to work with the ability to interact professionally with key clients and deliver thoughtful client presentations. Ability to influence and pursue new business opportunities and contribute to departmental proposal development
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Flexibility and adaptability towards work assignments, organizational changes, new services and travel as required by the project (may include overnight and occasional international travel)
This position requires a background of clinical research experience along with ideally a minimum of 2+ years of Patient Recruitment experience working in a global environment.
Degree in a life science, marketing, advertising, business or equivalent relevant experience required.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs