Contract Manager Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Contracts jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Contract Management come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Contract Management at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Proposal ManagerJob ID 61100BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
As Proposal Manager for Parexel this role will focus on Functional Service Provider (FSP) proposals. You will provide overall management for entire proposal process, including coordination of all key operational areas, preparation, review, and strategic development of cost and text proposals. Ensure smooth transition of awarded proposals to the Project Manager and Contract Manager, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to cost and text for newly awarded projects. Under the direction of Pre-Sales management, will provide overall management for the proposal process on larger more complicated opportunities.
- Work closely with Business Development, Solution Consultants, Pricing teams, Clinical Operations and Global Data Operations to perform appropriate client / indication research and protocol feasibility review to support proposal development
- Contact clients as needed to discuss timelines, questions, expectations, deliverables, etc.
- Lead/Participate in strategy meetings to:
- Identify client requirements
- Establish agreement on timelines and deliverables from the strategy meeting, and follow-up to ensure adherence
- Lead senior management and multi-disciplinary discussions to assure full and high quality input
- Recommend proposal and study conduct strategy, and internal resourcing, based on experience
- Identify possible logistic or costing issues in order to support the accurate assessment of each project
- Create client specific proposal text to:
- Accurately reflect strategy discussions
- Meet Parexel and client needs / expectations
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of text and attachments
- Prepare budgets to:
- Reflect both Parexel and client needs
- Assure accuracy, consistency and competitiveness of budgets
- Facilitate pricing discussions with appropriately identified key decision makers
- Ensure appropriate and accurate mapping to client budget specifications
- Provide quality deliverable to strict deadlines
- Participate in client calls related to Requests for Proposals, budget discussions, Requests for Information, etc., as needed
- May participate in proposal defense meetings with clients
- Process and maintain information relating to proposals documents in relevant databases
- Acquire and maintain good knowledge of all corporate systems required for the feasibility and proposal development activities. Be able to extract/retrieve relevant information about previous Parexel studies.
- Provide QC peer review of proposals prior to final client deadline
- Participate in the development and testing of tools and procedures
- Lead proposal development with a sense of urgency, initiative, and diplomacy
- Well-developed problem-solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Confident to deal with all internal staff levels
- Highly organized with good oral and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Business or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Minimum Work Experience
- 3+ years of proposal management experience, preferably FSP proposals, with previous experience in proposal development in a CRO environment
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs