Data Management Opportunities at Parexel
Discover Parexel, a premier service provider for the global pharmaceutical industry that can offer you the opportunity to make a profound difference in millions of lives. You'll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, as well as surrounded by colleagues who share your passion and dedication. Bring life-saving treatments to the world with a Data Management job at Parexel. You'll collaborate with a diverse multi-functional team and use an array of technologies on global projects. In addition, our fast-paced environment will give you an opportunity to learn something new every day while you support the accurate collection, organization and analysis of clinical data on small and large studies. Achieve your personal and professional goals with a career in Data Management at Parexel. Our advancement opportunities, individual development and professional growth programs will inspire you to be your best each and every day. If you're a motivated team player, eager to make an impact within Parexel and in the world, join us.
Senior Data Management LeadJob ID post-40024716 USA - Any Region - Home Based
General areas of responsibility include:
- Coordination of the relevant Data Operations team members and their activities across all geographies, liaising with project leadership, other functional leaders (clinical, biostatistics, medical, medical writing etc.) and the client as a single point of contact to ensure that the contracted data deliverables are being met – specifically in terms of timeliness, financial management and quality.
- May act as Project Leader for projects involving a small number of services, where no Project Leader is assigned.
QualificationsLeadership skills that include:
- Building and leading global (virtual) teams
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with a diplomatic approach
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Effective time management in order to meet objectives
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis in business problem solving and process improvement development
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations
- Personal skills that include:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients as well as within Parexel
- Excellent learning ability
- Managerial courage, resilience, and ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work with integrity
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a client organization
- Understanding of Parexel project financial tools, reports and processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, scope of work and department budget for assigned projects.
- Commitment to quality
- Understanding of Global Data Operations tasks, specifically within Data Management and Database Programming and relevant data standards
- Sound awareness of relevant regulations, including ICH-GCP, 21CRF11
- Excellent technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems, PMED, IVRS
- Basic knowledge of SAS
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs