Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Senior Director, HR ITJob ID 81722BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
- Work with our key business partners to align on technology strategies and product roadmaps, enabling the ideation and prioritization of new projects and operational improvements.
- Oversee the entire SDLC for your applications, directly managing the HR IT teams and continuously collaborating with the other IT functions to ensure we deliver high quality technology within management expectations.
- Play the role of Technical Lead on all major programs and projects in your portfolio, reviewing all key architectural and development decisions for longevity and fit within our larger landscape.
- Recruit, train, lead, and mentor your team, identifying high-potential talent and helping them build their career growth and development plan.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the management and co-ordination of globally dispersed engineering teams.
- Ensuring all delivered components comply to Parexel development, documentation, quality and security standards, and best practices.
- Establish and improve Support Models for our key applications, ensuring we can measure our improvement and demonstrate high-quality service to our business partners.
- Identify, suggest and implement technology improvements to our current systems.
- Collaborate with Business Partners on pre-project estimation (costs, resources, timelines) and business casing activities for new demand.
- Ability to lead and invest in your teams and identify/grow talent.
- Executive communication skills, allowing you to work with senior business executives and align expectations and secure support.
- Strong understanding across the IT domains (architecture, infrastructure, integrations, data and reporting).
- Experience establishing metrics and KPIs that provide insights to management, particularly around Operational Performance Management.
- Ability to own and drive engineering solutions, from ideation to daily operations.
- In depth experience within the Workday HR.
- In depth knowledge of the various HR business functions (e.g. Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Management, Time and Attendance etc.).
- Technical program management and software delivery.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload for oneself and the engineering team.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork, leveraging both internal staff, managed services teams, and external contractors.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Workday certification a plus
- ITIL certification a plus
- 10+ years leading a HR Solutions Engineering group, ideally within a Workday environment.
- 5+ years HR solution implementations across multiple countries including both On Premise and Hosted platforms
- 5+ years leading and mentoring teams
- 5+ years working directly with executive levels of management (up to C-suite)
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs