Clinical Trial Operations Opportunities at Parexel
Clinical Trial Operations
Patient Recruitment Proposals StrategistJob ID 60745BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
As Patient Recruitment Proposals Strategist you will optimize new business awards for Parexel through the development and compelling communications of data-driven, customer-focused, value-added patient recruitment and retention strategies. You will also drive a book of business to Parexel's Patient Recruitment Strategy Group (PRSG) to enable consistent year over year revenue growth. You will act as a key subject matter expert within Parexel and articulate the beneficial impact of Parexel's patient recruitment and retention solutions to meet the study's goals.
The Patient Recruitment Proposal Strategist is accountable for the development and compelling communications of evidence-based, value-added recruitment and retention strategies across the portfolio of Parexel bids as follows:
- Partner with CSD/CRD, ISS, FSL, Medic, and the Sponsor as required to understand the risks factors negatively impacting enrollment or retention for a specific request for proposal (RFP) and develop a detailed, data-driven patient recruitment or retention strategy designed to mitigate such risks or to optimize Parexel’s ability to deliver the study.
- Create customer-focused, well presented proposal content that clearly differentiates Parexel from its competitors.
- Build competitive, relevant patient recruitment budgets in accordance with RFP and ISS expectations.
- Build accurate, competitive patient recruitment and retention services budgets based on proposed strategy using the various Parexel budget tools and processes. Proficient on all aspects of budget development and has the ability to mentor junior colleagues in this capacity.
- Participate in and contribute to client presentations and bid defences. Support the team of experts for bid defence meetings, as needed. Attend and be a valued part of the bid defence team for these bids as required.
- Consult with therapy aligned ISS/FSL teams on bids as a subject matter expert
- Be the strategic lead for standalone patient recruitment and retention RFPs, including request for information (RFI) general capability meetings, bid strategy, costing, and bid defence meetings, as required.
- Ensure effective handover and understanding of newly awarded patient recruitment and retention services to the assigned post award patient recruitment strategy team. Develop a hand-over strategic brief. Schedule hand over meetings. Attend kick off meetings where applicable.
- Ensure knowledge transfer from the end of each project to the strategic bidding team.
- Contribute to the systematic gathering of metrics and return on investment (ROI) across all patient recruitment projects.
- Contribute to the development of compelling case studies/proof points to facilitate future bid strategy
- Ensure common understanding of effective recruitment & retention strategies across Parexel departments and keep stakeholders updated with regards to new developments in patient recruitment and retention solutions.
- Contribute, as appropriate, to the Therapeutic Area strategy plans to help improve our competitiveness in key indications for future new business.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Autonomous, driven, competitive
- Independent thinker with significant patient recruitment and retention strategy experience
- Client focused approach to work
- Understanding of patient recruitment costs and budgeting
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in quality of outputs
- 5-7 years Patient Recruitment and Retention Experience
- Experience in or associated with CRO proposal management/bid defense preferred
- Previous experience in proposal writing, budget creation, and sales experience preferred.
- Competent in written and verbal English
- Degree in a life science, marketing, advertising, business or equivalent relevant experience required
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs