Marketing Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Marketing at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Solution ConsultantJob ID post-40024739 USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Solutions Consultant will be a recognized professional in their area (technical, functional or therapeutic), with experience in the design, operational conduct and successful delivery of Solutions globally. S/he works in partnership with Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, Commercial Operations and SBUs to optimize new business awards through the development of compelling operational and technical strategies and business solutions to support current and future client needs. These strategies will include in-depth risk assessments and scenario plans.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts and SBUs to identify, qualify and prioritize opportunities and craft creative solutions for specific sales campaigns and strategic opportunity pursuits in their specific area of expertise
- Create customer focused, well presented proposal content that clearly differentiates Parexel from its’ competitors and helps to drive growth of Parexel business across SBUs
- Ensure client responses reflect strategy discussions, meet client needs, offers consistent messaging, conveys value proposition and critical success factors
- Create a strong “outside-in”/One Parexel culture and drive market requirements and client feedback into Product Management and the solution development process to create relevant value propositions for the market
- Support SBU specific targets
- Participate as a member of the discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs
- Provide advice and guidance to both Sponsors and internal teams, contributing their area expertise to the development of a highly competitive solution model; communicate in a credible and compelling manner to different organizational levels, from peers to C- suite to project teams
- Define bid pursuit content; review and integrate content and considerations into RFP strategy as required
- Support/participate in bid pursuit meetings as needed
- Maintain extensive knowledge of relevant products and pipelines and identify business opportunities for Parexel
- Drive a consultative approach which enables Parexel to develop unique business solutions for its customers and position the value of those solutions to drive industry leadership
- Provision of strategic/technical leadership within Pre- and post-sales
- Consultancy for all solutions opportunities and strategic directional guidance for major accounts
- Support clients through pre-award process and a play key role in promoting solution adoption
- Solve complex business issues and present solutions to clients
Knowledge and Experience:
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs