Procurement Opportunities at PAREXEL
By being hired into one of our Procurement jobs at PAREXEL International, you’ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals in Procurement careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Procurement at PAREXEL International may be waiting for you!
Global Procurement Relationship ManagerJob ID 48614BR Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
- Build and Maintain Strong Relationships
- Provide Procurement coordination and strong execution to enable PAREXEL sponsor study success and satisfaction scores.
- Strategic Supplier Relationship Management applying best practices.
- Serving as business partner for internal stakeholders and high-level sponsor liaison to embrace their strategy and needs and share Procurement’s vision and mission.
- Manage Supplier Performance
- Maintains positive supplier, stakeholder and sponsor relationships to support repeat business.
- Measures, analyses and manages supplier performance in an effort to manage costs, alleviate risks, and drive continuous improvements and innovations.
- Issue Resolution
- Leads, coordinates and facilitates resolution of complex supplier related issues that may impact patient safety, put study quality, timelines and budget at jeopardy and require in-depth evaluation and analysis of data and situations in cooperation with other PAREXEL staff, as applicable.
- Confident and professional presence with people at all organizational levels both inside and outside of PAREXEL that conveys credibility and subject matter expertise.
- Effective communication of ideas, strategies and results.
- Ability to organize thoughts in a logical order.
- Motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Customer focused approach to work, ability to understand the sponsor, supplier and stakeholder needs and concerns.
- Understanding of emotional context and behavioral cues; ability to use these to control the situation, such as a negotiation.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills.
- Strategic business thinking.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize and delegate workload.
- Strong planning and decision-making ability.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Three plus years of experience in category management, strategic sourcing and a total of seven to ten years of professional procurement experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage medium to large global projects coupled with financial responsibility.
- Advanced experience in the preparation, conduct and follow-up of high-level business meetings.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs