Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Clinical Trial Coordinator (FSP)Job ID 70619BR Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Location: Flexible/office based in Warsaw.
Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Study Coordinators take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client, and site satisfaction.
Open to Clinical Trial Assistant, Study Coordinator, Clinical Trial Coordinator , Project Support Associate, ICSM. or similar.
As a Study Coordinator, at Parexel FSP , you will be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
The Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTC) will support the Clinical Research Manager (CRM) and other team members through the life cycle of the study from study start up to study closure.
· Trial and site administration and support.
· Regulatory & Site Start Up responsibilities.
· Budgeting, Agreement and Payments: Collaborate with finance/budgeting representatives.
· Meeting Planning.
Skills and Education:
- B.A./B.S. (Life Sciences preferred) or equivalent healthcare experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years in Clinical Research or relevant healthcare experience.
- Fluent in Local Languages and business proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Good understanding of Global, Country/Regional Clinical Research Guidelines and ability to
work within these guidelines.
- Effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, conflict management.
- Effective communication with external customers (e.g. sites and investigators).
- Able to work independently.
About Parexel FSP:
A global provider of functional service solutions across a range of specialized disciplines for clinical development and biopharmaceutical product lifecycle support including clinical operations, biometrics, safety, regulatory, medical writing, and medical affairs.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs