Join a global team as a Medical Writer at Parexel
Find out what it means to work with the patient in mind
The need for quality medical writing services is growing globally. The medical writer is in demand, not just for the actual writing of documentation required for clinical drug development, but increasingly to provide leadership and guidance to teams responsible for documentation across entire compounds. In the CRO world, as strategic partnerships and Functional Service Provider (FSP) programs mature, medical writers are working more closely with sponsors over a longer-term relationship. New developments in clinical trial disclosure and transparency are a logical extension of the Medical Writer role, calling for a clear and concise writing style and consistent presentation of data that will be available in the public domain.
What are Parexel's Medical Writing Solutions?
- Parexel’s fully integrated Medical Writing Solutions deliver the unique expertise to communicate with a wide range of audiences, providing complete, end-to-end communications services needed throughout each critical stage of development and commercialization.
- Our global team of more than 700 writers, with deep expertise in all therapeutic areas, develops quality and insightful content from highly complex scientific data and delivers it to an audience in a flexible business model via an integrated end-to-end solution or as a functional service to drive efficiency.
- Parexel's newly enhanced and fully-integrated Medical Writing Solutions team delivers the unique expertise to communicate with a wide range of audiences.
- Our global team has writers across 5 continents, with deep expertise in all therapeutic areas, who develop quality and insightful content from highly complex scientific data.
|Over 700+ experienced Medical Writers|
|An average of 8+ year's of medical writing experience and includes senior writers and staff that have 15+ years' experience|
|Written tens of thousands of scientific, technical, medical, regulatory, and commercialization communications in the last five years|
|Writers in over 25 countries, with local regulatory and language expertise|
|Experience in writing communications in over 20 different therapeutics areas|
Parexel has Medical Writing positions around the globe at varying levels. A sampling of our job titles can be viewed below:
- Associate Medical Writer
- Medical Writer I
- Medical Writer II
- Senior Medical Writer
- Principal Medical Writer
- Senior Principal Medical Writer
- Consultant Medical Writer
Discover more from Parexel
Meet Julia: CVP, Head of Medical Writing
Julia provides leadership insights, inspiration and advice from her 20+ years at Parexel.
Meet Joanna: Senior Medical Writer
Joanna provides insights about her role as a Senior Medical Writer. She describes what excites her about the role and what it is like working with highly educated, motivated, and professional colleagues.
Meet Mary: Senior Medical Writer
Mary provides insights about her role as a Senior Medical Writer. She shares what it is like working with her fellow colleagues, how Parexel has supported her career development, and what excites her most about the work she does.
Talent Acquisition Partner